Turbo Insurance Group (TIG) is a nationwide insurance broker that prides itself on customer experience and satisfaction above all else. We are not your father’s insurance agency, think of us as an insurance concierge platform, where we do the comparison shopping for you and provide a comprehensive, digital experience for our clients. You can shop online anytime or call us to get quotes from high-quality carriers like Progressive, Safeco, Nationwide, Travelers, and more. We offer a full suite of services for personal insurance (home, auto, umbrella) in all 50 states.
Do you want to be a part of the fastest growing personal lines agency in the United States? Have you been looking to be a part of something special and different, a true industry disrupter? If you feel like you have the passion and ambition to walk along side us in this journey, please feel free to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
What we provide:
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment in north Scottsdale. Very energetic culture where hard work is rewarded beyond just your paycheck.
- You will receive a base salary of $42,000 plus commission – our top producers are on target for $90K annually but never capped! Industry leading compensation.
- Paid training for platform, carrier and states that you may not currently be familiar with.
- You will enjoy a well-rounded package of health and wellness benefits, plus 401k.
- We will be providing the leads, you just need to close them! No more waiting for the phone to ring or hunting your own prospects. Become a closing master!
- Help you to grow your career. Be introduced to some of the most incredibly talented people in the world of sales, and give you a chance to learn and grow from them.
- You’ll have a manager that has an open door at all times and a team that has a reputation of excellence, collaboration, and the attitude that they work for you not the other way around.
- We’ll keep investing in you so that you become licensed and well versed in all 50 states!
- We do not believe in limitations or ceilings… clearly defined career path from the beginning, whether it is to evolve and develop into management or go into different areas of the organization, we believe in developing individuals into the best versions of themselves.
What you’ll need to be considered:
- Active Property & Casualty Insurance license in the state of Arizona or more.
- If you’re licensed in all 50 states, you’ll be sure to cut the line and make it to the top of our interviewing list!
- Experience selling in multiple states and quoting multiple carriers
- Experience using a comparative rater
- 2+ years of insurance sales experience in a call center environment a must
- Background establishing a commitment to customer service
*New hires will be subject to a background check and reference check. Sales figures can also be subject to verification when necessary.
Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday 8am-5pm
Possible Monday – Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ 85258: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Insurance Property and Casualty License (Required)
Work Location: One location